- KEY BOTANICALS INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Packed with vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid, the juice from this succulent plant aids in healing skin. It’s notable for the effective treatment of sunburn and other skin irritations.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This molecule boosts hydration and volume while reducing flakey skin and restoring suppleness.
- Willow Bark Extract: The salicylic acid in this extract makes it a natural exfoliant. It helps combat acne by clearing pores and sloughing off dead skin cells and promotes cell turnover.
- Extract Mask with cucumber extract deeply moisturizes and retains moisture in the skin for a long time. extract of cucumber gives a calming effect.
- Mask-film exfoliates dead skin cells, without traumatizing the upper layer of the epidermis. Perfectly cleans and renews cells, regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, eliminates inflammation and flaking, tightens pores, restores the mineral composition of the skin, has an antiseptic effect, heals wounds while moisturizing, tightening and smoothing the skin.
1. Wash your face and remove water and apply toner or any skin care product.
2. Using a spatula or your finger tips, take adequate amount and spread evenly all over your face.
3. Leave it 20-30 minutes. Once it’s dried and tension is felt on face, remove pack.
How to remove: Wet the dried pack by patting tepid water about 10 times.
From outward to inward remove the soften pack by pushing and rolling. Finish by rinsing face clean.